Luke Walwyn Studio offers unique bespoke products, including fine art prints and canvasses for sale through the online store, which are designed to bring you many years of happiness and pleasure. They are not designed for quick decision purchase, but more as statement pieces to enhance and add a point of focus to your home. We therefore advise that a lot of care is taken before making your choice and continuing to purchase.
Once a purchase has been completed by way of a financial transaction taking place, followed by an email confirmation of sale, instructions are immediately forwarded to our print suppliers to fulfil your order in good faith.
Every care is duly taken in the fulfilment process to ensure your order is printed to the highest quality and specification, before being despatched to you in optimum condition and time.
In the unlikely event that our print quality is not to your satisfaction, or you are unhappy with your order, we will endeavour to replace your print(s) and/or canvas(ses) provided the following conditions are met.
2. You provide us with photographic evidence of product and packaging to support your reasons for dissatisfaction.
3. You return said product(s) in original packaging together with your order number to our trading address as follows:
Luke Walwyn Studio
21 Atlanta Street
4. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
5. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to confirm recept. We will then endeavour to offer a replacement ‘like for like’ product of your order to bring the matter to an amicable conclusion.
6. To be eligible for a replacement, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
7. Please note that we are unable to process a refund on the basis that you ‘changed your mind’, once an order has been printed and despatched to your shipping address.
Luke Walwyn Studio: High quality limited edition art and illustration prints.