Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: [Luke Walwyn Studio] whose registered office is at [21 Atlanta Street, Leeds, LS13 3HS. United Kingdom].
2. The competition is open to anyone with a registered Instagram or Facebook account, except employees of [Luke Walwyn Studio] and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to accept, and be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Details of how to enter the competition are via
https://www.lukewalwyn.com/post/competition-time-bespoke-art-giveaway and state which social media platforms we are running the competition on.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 30th October 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are linked as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes are indicated in How to enter the competition at
The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: [at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.]
14. The winners will be notified by email. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner(s).
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
16. The winners will have until Friday 1st January 2021 to claim their prizes, after which time, the prizes will become null and void.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The names of the winner(s) name will be announced on Instagram and Facebook.